Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Favorite: Bloggers

About two years ago, I fell in love with food bloggers. I discovered a few ladies that blogged their life, and shared their journey through food, family, friends, travels, and just life experiences. I would check their blogs everyday to check in on what they were doing, or learning, or had experienced, and it made me want to do the same. Although it took me a while to actually start one, I'm so happy that I've jumped on the wagon along with other bloggers.

Most of the bloggers that I follow are nutritionist, mothers, or just fellow-food lovers. They all have so many different things to share throughout their journey. Not only do they motivate me (fitness bloggers in particular) but they provide encouragement to myself, and their followers. So here is my top six favorite food bloggers that I've been following for a while, and honestly feel like I personally know them.

1. Kath Eats Real Food

She was one of the first bloggers I discovered, and I love that she went back to school to become and RD, I also think her son is so precious!

http://www.katheats.com

2. Peanut Butter Fingers

This is another blogger that I discovered quite a while ago and I always get motivated to workout after hearing about her waking up at four AM to get in a workout. Her and her husband's love for working out together and living a healthy life together is so encouraging to read about. Also, her dog is so precious, and I'm obsessed with her.

http://www.pbfingers.com

3. Detoxinista

It took me a while to find her, but I'm so happy I did, I love her clean and healthy recipes, and also her journey through motherhood that she recently began. I also love her input to health as a holistic health counselor, I think it is such a fascinating take on nutrition.

http://detoxinista.com

4. Gluten Free Girl

This was another blogger that I discovered quite early on in my blog reading obsession. I honestly live vicariously through her and her family, but in a noncreepy way. After discovering she was a celiac, she changed her life so much and fell in love with food.  Her and her husband create recipes together, and their young daughter's love for food and cooking is so encouraging to see, and I long for a daughter that enjoys it like little Lu does.

http://glutenfreegirl.com

5. Chocolate Covered Katie

This girl's recipes are awesome! They are all so unique and healthy, and I just love them all!

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com

6. Fatfree Vegan

This is another blogger that has amazing recipes, I could spend hours looking at all the different things she has super healthy recipes for. I also love her commitment to vegan, fat free, clean eating.

fatfreevegan.com

2 comments: